vineri, 9 mai 2008

A presentation of Handy Taskman

As a freelance software developer for Nokia phones I often find myself in the situation where the program I'm testing goes into an infinite loop (which I forgot to close because I was in a hurry ;)). If I try to close it by pressing and holding the menu key and pressing the "C" key on it, it usually doesnt' work. Then I started using Handy Taskman, a taskmanager with the ability to kill processes, and many other useful features. That made my life a lot easier.

So I made a video in which I show the application. Enjoy!

Un comentariu:

Sabin Stoica spunea...

Salut,
Am o nelamurire cu niste threaduri in pys60, dar nu pot sa te contactez pe forum.nokia.com. Ai cumva o adresa de mail sau poti sa arunci un ochi aici http://discussion.forum.nokia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=133089 ?

Mersi,
Sabin (sabin1 [la] gmail [punct] com)